The 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ Ultra Fine Hand Pad 7448 is both durable and flexible. It can be used in place of steel wool, for conditioning metal surfaces and paint preparation. Unlike fine steel wool, our Scotch-Brite pads don’t shred during use, rust after use, or leave fine metal splinters.
Scotch Brite™ Ultra Fine Hand Pad is load resistant, offers long life and consistent abrasive action for cleaning, finishing, and buffing with no need to adjust, turnover, or continue the same project with a new pad.
Application: Blending, Deburring, Finishing, Cleaning
- Ultra fine finishing action outperforms steel wool for cleaning, blending, prepping and finishing on metal, wood, plastics and composites
- Performs like steel wool grade 00 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
- Pad conforms to irregular surfaces and gets into corners without losing performance
- Cleans metal, composites, and other materials without altering the base material
- Load and heat resistant non-woven web provides consistent finishing over the life of the pad