The 3M™ Elite Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sanders combine durable, lightweight construction and operator ergonomics around a powerful precision-balanced motor for professional performance and a swirl-free finish, great for high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is not required.
Designed in both performance and ergonomics to the 3M™ Elite Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sanders, which are loaded with features to reduce vibration and noise and provide greater wrist support and operator comfort. The comfortable rubber grip featuring 3M™ Gripping Material, curved-throttle alloy steel lever, and built-in wrist support provide comfortable control, while the recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the operator’s palm. The speed control dial is conveniently located on the side and thumb-controlled. The lighter-weight tool has a composite cover that extends to the base to absorb and reduce vibration and keeps tools in service by preventing cracked housings, while the internal muffler helps reduce noise and won’t break off.
3M™ Elite Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sanders optimize sanding and surface preparation on many surfaces, including wood, metal prep for paint, fiberglass and composite materials, and many other substrates.
- Precision-balanced steel workings and a powerful motor offer optimal performance with less vibration in high production industrial environments
- Ergonomically engineered with features such as extended curved wrist support and 3M™ Gripping Material to maximize operator comfort during prolonged use
- Pneumatic power provides many hours of continuous use, far exceeding standard electric sanders (power hose and air compressor sold separately)
- 3M™ Disc Pad (included) absorbs shock and vibration for smoother running and provides excellent disc adhesion yet allows quick, easy removal
- Newly designed wrist rest for more support
- Recessed level eliminates pinch points