Welcome to The Leeden Store! Thank You for visiting our website.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Leeden Store Malaysia.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify the content of our website at any time. Meanwhile, you may check our Terms and Conditions page regularly to take notice of any changes we have made to the Term and Conditions.
Return and Exchange Policy
To be eligible for a return and exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Returns and exchanges are only accepted for purchases made through The Leeden Store website. We do not accept returns or exchanges for purchases made in physical stores or other online platforms. If you would like to return or exchange an item, please contact us at info. We will provide you with instructions on how to proceed. Please take note that all return and exchange requests must be made within 7 working days of receiving the order. We may refuse returns or exchanges if the item(s) purchased are not in the same condition that they were received. We encouraged you to read our Return and Exchange Policy before purchase the products.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through our website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s or mobile’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subjected to change at any time without prior notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We strive to keep our product’s prices as up-to-date as possible. Meanwhile, the prices may be subject to change without any prior notice. We reserve the right to modify the prices or discontinue the products without any prior notice at any time. We encouraged you to check our website regularly for any changes that may affect your purchase. If you have any questions or concern, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
By case-to-case basis, we reserve the right to make a change to or cancel an order. We may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made in our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Personal Data Protection Act
By providing your personal data, you consent and agree that The Leeden Store may process your personal data obtained by our organisation in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Term of Sale
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product and subject to the following terms and condition. All orders are subjected to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
You must be over 18 years of age and posses a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. We reserve the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- When you placed an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and a purchase contract are formed. We will proceed to arrange shipment according to the shipping address you provided. A complete order email will be sent to you once the product is collected by courier company.
- Payment upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase.
- All the payments will be received by Leeden Hercules Sdn Bhd Bank Account only.
Points and Rewards
- Points and rewards are entitled for registered customer only.
- All points you earned will last for 12 months, after which point they will expire.
- Points are earned and accumulated, strictly through the purchase of any The Leeden Store’s products at theleedenstore.com.my .
- Points may take up to 14 days to reflect on receipt, account & online portal after purchase is made.
- Membership points and privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, products, free gift and etc.
- For refund case, all points from the purchase, including bonus points, will be deducted from your account when an item is returned.
- We reserve the right to reject any request to issue points after a transaction has been made.
- In case of Member (having more than 1 Membership account with different e-mail addresses) who wish to merge the accumulated points into 1 Membership account with 1 e-mail address as chosen by Member, please note that the previously used e-mail address(es) can no longer be used to open a new membership account.
- Coupons are entitled for registered customer only.
- Coupons are only valid for purchases made on www.theleedenstore.com.my.
- Each coupon is applicable for a single transaction only.
- Coupon code must be entered at the checkout or cart page.
- All the coupon will be valid for 60 days from the redemption date. After 60 days, strictly no extension is allowed.
- Customers should take note of the expiry date of the coupon that they wish to redeem.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order if a customer’s purchasing behaviour that appears to be suspicious or potentially fraudulent.
- Our coupons are not exchangeable for cash at www.theleedenstore.com.my or at any physical store.
- All items purchased with a coupon will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis for certain circumstances such as refunds or exchanges.
In addition to other prohibitions set forth in the Terms of Service, you are not allowed to use the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.