Re-engineered for Legendary Performance
How does the best get better? While developing 3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982CX Pro, 3M engineers reformulated the groundbreaking technology behind 3M™ Cubitron™ II Abrasives. This re-engineered 3M Precision-Shaped Grain cuts even faster and last even longer, helping you boost productivity in your operation.
The Full System Advantage
3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982CX Pro is part of a complete right angle system. When you combine 3M™ Cubitron™ II Discs with the 3M™ Pneumatic Angle Grinder and our disc pad face plates, you’re setting yourself up for a new level of productivity with less vibration, noise and dust. When used together, the effectiveness of each component is enhanced to provide optimal abrasive performance — including abrasive life, cut-rate and consistency.
Making a Mark Across Industries
3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982CX Pro was designed with your industry in mind. In metal fabrication, 982CX Pro works great on metals ranging from structural steel to sheet metal. With a wide range of applications in ship and boat building and metal fabrication, your industry-specific challenges are covered. When it comes to machinery manufacturing, these fibre discs make quick work of tough jobs in farm and construction, industrial machinery, food processing and oil and gas.
Maximum Efficiency in Robotic Applications
Automated grinding processes are only as efficient as the abrasives they use. Leading robotic system integrators around the world spec-in 3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Discs for their legendary performance and ability to reduce downtime. The re-engineered ceramic shaped grain in 3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982CX Pro keeps robots grinding welds and maximizing efficiency long after other fibre discs require a change-out.
Weld Removal, Beveling, Grinding, Heavy Deburring, Robotic and Other Automated Applications.
- Re-engineered 3M Precision-Shaped Grain takes legendary speed and life to a new level
- Longest-lasting 3M fibre disc helps boost productivity and minimize disc changes in manual and automated applications
- Triangular ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool and stays sharp through the life of the disc
- Cuts with less pressure than traditional fibre discs, helping reduce the demands on operators
- Recommended for carbon steel
- Contaminant-free under INOX standard for stainless steel