3M™ P2 R Particulate Filters 2128 protect against fine dusts and oil/water based mists. In addition, the filters offer relief from nuisance level organic vapours and acid gases. For breathing protection against solid and liquid particles, relief against nuisance-level organic vapours and acid gas, as well as protection against ozone up to 10 x OEL, use 3M™ Particulate Filters, 2128. They’re flexible enough to use across our range of reusable half and full-face facepiece, for safe working in hazardous environments.
Suitable for use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators featuring the Bayonet filter connection system: 3M™ Reusable Full Facepiece 6000 Series, 3M™ Reusable Half Facepiece 7500 Series, 3M™ Reusable Half Facepiece 6500 QL Series and 3M™ Reusable Halfpiece 6000 Series.
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Flexible system for connection to 3M half and full facepiece
- Offer relief from nuisance level organic vapours and acid gases
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit